Sunday, August 17, 2008

Big Brother 10 Thoughts

Big Brother 10.
my thoughts on the houseguests.
I liked Libra, but her temper didnt do her any good in the game. I like Keesha. Despite her annoying laugh, she needs to lay low a while. I didnt like Memphis the first three weeks. but now i am warming up to him. He is a threat in tme. Perhaps Brians week one prediction will come true. I dont like Michelle, she tends to be too negative and got all in over her head for whom? Jesse? You kidding me? you throw away the game for Jesse? she is in trouble. I am liking April less and less by the week. she is acting too smug and annoying. what a judgemental overly sensitive person. why does she have to call people "bitches" and be so negative. I liked April when she took down Brian with Libra and Keesha. but she over reacted to Jesse being sent home, She had no business promising anyone but Michelle they were safe when she won HOH by staying up on the wall. Renny i didnt like week one, but i am warming up to her. i like her now.
Dan is okay, i say i like him. I didn't care much for his guy alliance but now i appreciate him more that he is on his own. he over values his "playin weak, and laying low" strategy.
Jerry, i have come to really dislike! WHY is he so angry and bitter now? Jerry take a chill and let it go! Let Dan off the hook, is really not pretty. He is too much in April's back pocket. all of this over Jesse? Jesse wasnt very well liked by America. Ollie? he has to go, any boyfriend Showmance of April is now done with me. He seems decent enough but April drags him down. If he is all bout protecting April, i have no use for him.
Now that Renny is HOH, i tell you her nominees are April and Ollie. Time to break up the power couple and alliance. She could go after Michelle or Jerry, but why bother? Break up the couple, Michelle is more isolated.
Order of departure ( i wish! ) 1 april, 2 jerry 3 michelle, 4 ollie 5 dan
then the final three wwould be keesha, memphis and renny, ( you fans of dan, i can live with dan in Rennys place )
Sorry Libra, you deserved better, My best to you,
Scott

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home